Article 1 (Application)
1. The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth the terms and conditions of the Service and the relationship of rights and obligations between the Company and the Registered User with respect to the use of the Service, and it shall apply to all relationships between the Registered User and the Company in relation to the use of the Service.
Article 2 (Definitions)
(2) "Intellectual property rights" means copyright, patent right, utility model right, design right, trademark right and other intellectual property rights (It includes the right to obtain these rights or to apply for registration of those rights.).
(3) "Post Data" means the content (Including, but not limited to, text, images, movies, and other data) that registered users post or send using the Service.
(4) "our company" means 最善計画.
(5) "our company website" means "lastwordsdelivery.com," the website operated by our company (If there will be any change to the domain or content of the our company website for any reason, the new website will be "our company website")
(6) "registered user" means an individual or entity registered as a user of the Services under Article 3 (Registration).
(7) "Services" means the service provided by our company, called Lastwordsdelivery (If the name or content of the service changes for any reason, the services after the change is included.).
Article 3 (Registration)
1. Any person who wishes to use the Services (Hereinafter referred to as "applicant for registration".) may apply to our company to register their use of the Services by agreeing to comply with these Terms and providing our company with certain information (Hereinafter referred to as "matters to be registered") in a manner prescribed by our company.
2. The registration of the registrant as a registered user is considered complete when the registrant has made a payment after creating the account.
3. Upon completion of the registration set forth in the preceding paragraph, a Service Agreement will be formed between the Registered User and our company, and the Registered User will be able to use the Service in accordance with these Terms.
4. If any of the following reasons apply to a registration applicant, the Company may refuse to register or re-register the applicant, and the Company is under no obligation to disclose the reasons for such refusal:
(1) False information, written errors or omissions in all or part of the registration information provided to our company
(2) The applicant is a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship, or a person under assistance and has not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
(3) If our company determines that it is an anti-social force, (including but not limited to gangsters, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, and other similar persons. The same shall apply hereinafter), or that it is engaged in some sort of exchange or engagement with anti-social forces and/or related organizations by cooperating or engaging in the maintenance, operating or managing anti-social forces and/or related organizations through provision of funds or other means.
(4) If the Company deems that the person has violated the contract with the Company in the past or is a related party of a violator.
(5) If you have received the measures specified in Article 10.
(6) Any other cases in which the Company determines that registration is not appropriate
Article 4 (Changes in Registration Details)
In the event of a change in registration information, the registered user shall notify the Company of the relevant change without delay in the manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Management of Password and User ID)
1. Registered Users shall be responsible for properly managing and storing their passwords and user IDs for the Service, and shall not allow any third party to use them, lend them to others, transfer them, change their name, or sell them.
2. The registered user shall be responsible for any damage caused by inadequate management of the password or user ID, misuse, or use by a third party.
Article 6 (Fees and Payment Methods)
1. In consideration of the use of the Service, the Registered User shall pay to the Company the usage fees separately determined by the Company and displayed on the Company's website using the payment method designated by the Company.
2. In the event that the registered user fails to pay the usage fee, the registered user shall pay the Company a late fee at the rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 7 (Prohibited Matters)
When using the Service, the Registered User shall not engage in any of the following acts, or any act that the Company determines to be applicable:
(1) Actions that violate laws and regulations or are related to criminal acts.
(2) Fraud or intimidation of the Company, other users of the Service or other third parties.
(3) Actions that are offensive to public orders and morals.
(4) Any acts that violate the intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, honor, or any other rights or interests of the Company, other users of the Service, or any third party.
(5) Transmit any of the following information to the Company or other users of the Service through the Service, or information that the Company determines to be applicable:
- Information containing excessively violent or brutal language
- Information that contains computer viruses and other harmful computer programs
- Information that contains expressions that defame or damage the reputation of the Company, other users of the Service or other third parties
- Information containing excessively obscene expressions
- Information including expressions that promote discrimination
- Information including expressions that promote suicide or self-harm
- Information including expressions that promote the inappropriate use of drugs
- Information containing antisocial expressions
- Information requesting the dissemination of information to third parties, such as chain mail
- Information including expressions that may be offensive to others
(6) Any actions that place an excessive burden on the network or system of the Service.
(7) Reverse engineering and other analysis of the software and other systems provided by the Company.
(8) Any actions that may interfere with the operation of the Service.
(9) Unauthorized access to the Company's network or systems, etc.
(10) Impersonating a third party.
(11) Use of another user's ID or password for the Service.
(12) Advertisements, solicitations, or business activities on the Service that are not authorized by the Company in advance.
(13) Collection of information about other users of the Service.
(14) Acts that cause disadvantage, damage or discomfort to the Company, other users of the Service or other third parties.
(15) Profit sharing with antisocial forces, etc.
(16) Acts for the purpose of meeting people of the opposite sex with whom you are not acquainted.
(17) Any acts that directly or indirectly causes or facilitates any of the above acts.
(18) Attempting to commit any of the above acts.
(19) Any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 8 (Suspension of the Service, etc.)
The Company may suspend or terminate all or part of the Service without prior notice to Registered Users in any of the following cases:
(1) For emergency inspection or maintenance of the computer system related to the Service.
(2) In the event that the Service becomes unavailable due to computer or communication line failure, misoperation, excessive concentration of access, unauthorized access, hacking, etc.
(3) In the event that the Service cannot be operated due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, wind or flood damage, power outage, or natural disaster.
(4) In any other cases where the Company deems it necessary to stop or suspend the Service.
Article 9 (Attribution of Rights)
Article 10 (Cancellation of Registration, etc.)
1. The Company may delete or hide the posted data, temporarily suspend the use of the Service, or terminate the registration of a registered user without prior notice or warning in the event that a registered user falls under any of the following circumstances:
(1) If you violate any of the provisions of this Agreement.
(2) If a false information is found in the registration information.
(3) When the Company ceases to make payments or becomes insolvent, or a petition is filed for the commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, special liquidation, or similar proceedings.
(4) If you have not used the service for more than 6 months.
(5) If there is no response from the Company for more than 30 days to any inquiry or other contact requesting a response.
(6) If any of the items in Article 3.4 apply.
(7) Any other cases in which this company deems it inappropriate to use the Service or continue registration as a registered user.
2. In the event that any of the reasons in each of the preceding paragraphs apply, the registered user shall of course lose the benefit of time with respect to any and all debts owed to the Company, and shall immediately make all payments to the Company.
Article 11 (Withdrawal of Membership)
1. A Registered User may withdraw from the Service and terminate his/her registration as a Registered User upon completion of the procedures prescribed by the Company.
2. If there are any debts owed to the Company upon withdrawal from the membership, the registered user shall of course lose the benefit of time in relation to any debts owed to the Company, and shall immediately make payment of all debts to the Company.
3. Regarding the handling of user information after withdrawal from the membership, the provisions of Article 15 shall be followed.
Article 12 (Modification and Termination of the Service)
1. The Company may change the content of the Service or terminate the provision of the Service at its convenience.
2. In the event that the Company terminates the Service, the Company shall notify registered users in advance.
Article 13 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
1. The Company does not warrant, expressly or implicitly, that the Service will be compatible with the specific purpose of the registered user, that the Service will have the expected functions, commercial value, accuracy, and usefulness, that the use of the Service by the registered user will conform to the laws and regulations of the registered user or the internal rules and regulations of an industry organization, that the Service will be continuously available, or that there will be no defects.
2. The Company shall not be liable for damages incurred by registered users in relation to the Service, exceeding the amount of compensation paid by registered users to the Company in the past twelve months, and shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, future, or lost profits damages.
3. Any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. between a registered user and another registered user or third party in connection with the Service or the Company's website shall be resolved by the registered user at his or her own responsibility.
Article 14 (Confidentiality)
Registered Users shall treat any non-public information disclosed by the Company in connection with the Service that the Company requires Registered Users to treat in confidence, except with the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Handling of User Information)
Article 16 (Modification of these Terms and Conditions)
Article 17 (Contact / Notifications)
2. In the event that the Company contacts or notifies the email address or other contact information included in the registration information, the registered user shall be deemed to have received such communication or notification.
Article 18 (Assignment of Position under the Service Usage Contract)
1. Registered Users may not assign, transfer, pledge, or otherwise dispose of their positions in the Usage Agreement or their rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 19 (Severability)
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any part thereof, is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or any other law or regulation, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remaining portions of any provision held to be invalid or unenforceable shall continue in full force and effect.
Article 20 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
Enacted on September 10, 2020.
Revised on September 27, 2020.