1. User Information to be Collected and Collection Method
In this Policy, "User Information" means information pertaining to the identification of the User, history of activity on the Communication Service, and any other information generated or stored in relation to the User or the User's terminal, which is collected by the Company in accordance with this Policy. The User Information that we collect on the Service, depending on how it is collected, is as follows.
(1) Information provided by users
The following information may be provided by you in order to use the Service or through your use of the Service :
- Your name
- Email addresses
- Credit card, electronic money and other payment details
- Information entered or transmitted by the user through the submission form or other methods specified by the Company
(2) Information that we collect when you use the Service
We may collect the following information about your access to the Service and how you use it:
- IP address
- Information on server access logs
- Cookies, ADID, IDFA and other identifiers
(3) Information that we collect based on your individual consent when you use the Service
2. Purpose of Use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of this service are as follows:
(1) To provide, maintain, protect and improve the Service, including the receipt of registration, identification, user authentication, recording of user settings and calculation of payment for the Service
(2) To measure user traffic and behavior
(3) To provide information about the service and to respond to inquiries, etc.
(4) To respond to acts that violate our company's terms, policies, etc. (Hereinafter referred to as "Bylaws, etc.") related to the Services
(5) To notify you of any changes to the Terms of Service
3. Method of Notification, Publication or Obtaining Consent, and Requesting Discontinuation of Use
3-1 The User may request to discontinue the collection or use of all or part of the User Information by configuring the predetermined settings of the Service, and in this case, the Company shall promptly discontinue the use of such information in accordance with the Company's regulations. Since the collection or use of some items of User Information is a precondition for the Service, the Company will terminate the collection or use of such information only when the User has withdrawn from the Service in the manner prescribed by the Company.
4. Provided by a third party
We will not provide any personal information to any third party (including those located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the User. However, this does not apply in the following cases where it is necessary to provide personal information to a third party (including those located outside of Japan):
(1) When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
(3) Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency or a local public entity, or a person entrusted by the national agency or the local public entity, in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and where obtaining the consent of the user is likely to hinder the execution of the affairs
(4) In addition, the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act") In cases where it is permitted by other laws and regulations
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
When a user requests disclosure of personal information pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, our company shall confirm that the request was made by the user and disclose the information to the user without delay (If there is no such personal information, we will notify you). However, this shall not apply to cases where our company is not obligated to disclose information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations. Please note that a fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
6. Correction and Discontinuance of Use of Personal Information
6-1 If we are requested by a user to (1) correct personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the information is untrue, or (2) correct the information on the grounds that it is being handled beyond the scope of the previously announced purpose of use or that it has been collected through deception or other wrongful means; if, for any reason, the Company is requested to suspend the use of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the request was made by the User himself/herself, and based on the results, correct or suspend the use of the personal information, and notify the User to that effect. In the event that the Company decides not to correct or suspend the use of personal information, the Company shall notify the User of its decision.
6-2 In the event that the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to a user's request for deletion of his/her personal information, the Company will delete the personal information after confirming that the request was made by the user himself/herself and notifying the user to that effect.
6-3 The provisions of 6-1 and 6-2 do not apply if the Company is under no obligation to correct or suspend the use of personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
7. Contact for inquiries
Please contact us for any comments, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of user information:
Email address: email@example.com
Our company will modify this policy as necessary. However, if this Policy is changed in such a way that the consent of the user is required by law, the changed Policy shall be applied only to the user who agrees to the change. In the event that our company changes this Policy, our company will notify you of the effective date and content of this Policy after the change by displaying it on its website or via other appropriate means.
Enacted on September 16, 2020.
Revised on September 27, 2020.